At this time, gathered, in-person worship services have been suspended.
Our Sunday Gatherings will stream at 10:00 am here or on Facebook Live.
Covenant Life Church is a vibrant, diverse and growing community of Jesus followers. We’re committed to extending God’s Kingdom and developing leaders, while God builds us as a church after His own design. We’re small enough you’ll feel the warmth and friendliness of people who really care, but we live our lives in the “wide open spaces of God’s grace and glory” and the largeness of His worldwide mission.
We invite you to look around and get comfortable with who we are. Then, if you live anywhere in Gwinnett County, Georgia, we invite you to join us for our Sunday Gathering or connect with one of our Covenant Life Small Groups that meet throughout our community. For more info, (click here)
WHEN DO WE MEET?
- Sunday Gatherings are at 10 a.m. at 1945 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- During our Sunday Gatherings, we offer childcare for newborn to 2 yrs old during the entire gathering; a pre-school class for 2-3-year-olds and Covenant Kids for 4 to 11 years old.
- Our w.hole youth group (grades 7-12) meets Saturday evenings. For more info on meeting time and place, contact Nate Latoni.
- Covenant Life Small Groups meet at various times and locations throughout the week (click here).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT OUR SUNDAY GATHERING?
- Each gathering lasts about one hour, thirty minutes.
- Coffee and fellowship leading up to 10 a.m.
- Songs of joy, praise, and worship that honor God.
- Times of prayer, testimony, greeting and receiving tithes and offerings.
- Biblical teaching which helps us grow in our relationship with Jesus.
For more on our Sunday Gatherings, click here
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Please wear what you feel most comfortable in. You’ll find pretty much everything among us, from casual to dressy. Bottom line, come as you are.