Join us on Sundays for a 1-hour In-Person Worship Gathering at 10:00 a.m., with limited seating for your safety. Make sure you reserve a spot for you and each family member and plan to arrive early for check-in.
- Pre-register for Sunday, September 27: REGISTER HERE
- One person can register for a whole family by selecting how many tickets are needed. There is no charge for tickets.
- Continue through each step and click REGISTER at the end to complete registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
In order to best serve one another during this special time, please join us in observing the following guidelines:
- We ask that you keep your mask on throughout the gathering and to proceed directly to the auditorium to take your seat for the service.
- If, at any time, you need to use the restroom, please feel free to do so. We have attendants wiping down the bathroom surfaces every ten minutes.
- At the end of the service, our usher team will open up the sanctuary’s side doors, and we ask you to exit the building before stopping to greet anyone.
- If you are taking advantage of childcare (ages 0-3) please select a single adult to drop off/pickup your child(ren).
As a spiritual family, we meet at 10 am on Sundays to worship Jesus through singing, sharing, biblical teaching, and prayer.
Each week we sing of God’s goodness and worship Him for His amazing grace and redemptive love. Often a few stories are shared of how God is working among us and in those for whom we are praying. Then we hear God’s word preached, followed by an opportunity to respond in prayer and obedience.
On the first Sunday of every month, we come to the Lord’s Table (also known as communion). These times include scripture reading, prayer, reflection and then sharing together the bread and the cup. During communion, members of our ministry team are available to pray with and for anyone desiring prayer.
Here are some other reasons why Sunday Gatherings are important to us.